Savannah Black Nurses Association
Interested in becoming a member?
Here are some of the benefits membership provides:
- Local & National Membership Benefits
- Subscription to the NBNA News, the quarterly newsletter
- Receipt of the Journal of the National Black Nurses Association, a bi-annual published journal
- Position papers on important issues impacting the health care of African American consumers
- Association partnerships with federal and national organizations
- Continuing education contact hours for licensure
- A unified voice for the profession of nursing in Washington to address public policy issues
- Networking with African American nurses from around the county, the Caribbean and West Africa
- Leadership opportunities through committees and task forces
- Professional recognition through scholarships and awards
Click here for a printable application
Note: In addition to NBNA membership, please add an additional $50 Local Chapter dues for the Savannah Black Nurses Association. This should be a separate check made payable to:
'Savannah Black Nurses Association'